Leadership Development + Coaching + Facilitation + Programme Design
Leadership + Innovation works with individuals, groups and organisations to develop their leadership capability, by providing programmes that build the capacity to lead change through collaboration, placing emphasis on the relational aspects of leadership.
We believe that the context in which leaders perform best is driven by four interconnecting domains:
- Personal - individual insight and social awareness;
- Professional - knowledge and experience;
- Cultural - understanding culture and values;
- Innovative - recognising opportunities and adapting to new thinking.
Our projects and programmes build on these foundations and provide insights into how best to develop capacity to lead effectively.
- Developing a Health and Well-being programme for schools and communities, on behalf of The National Children's Bureau
- Working with a Local Authority and 26 Local Area Partnerships to build new governance models through Community Interest Companies
- Designing and delivering a 'Better Together & Challenge Programme' for groups of nursery leaders and local specialist on behalf of the National College for School Leadership
- Supporting the RSA Citizen's Power and Creative Curriculum Programme in Peterborough
- Supporting a Resilience for Schools Programme with the Young Foundation
- Coaching leaders of a London health charity; a new business start-up, and local government children's services.